Thriving Companies, Great Leaders.
Avoiding Tough Conversations as leaders keeps us stuck and small, and is horrendously expensive. Our teams and companies are less engaged, experiencing conflict, and sometimes even quitting. But having Tough Conversations with courage and skill can become the defining moments of our careers, our relationships, and our lives.
David Wood talks with thought leaders like Byron Katie and Jack Canfield, top CEOs, and even prison inmates, to help you master your tough conversations! Subscribe on Youtube, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play or Player FM.
- E021 Live Role Play – David Gets Coached on a Personal Matter
- E020 Creating Intimacy Between Men and Women
- E019: How to Develop Ninja Leadership Skills (with Jason Gore)
- E018 High Performers with Health Challenges
- E017: Live Role Play – I’m Angry With Someone
- E016 Triple Your Productivity in 5 Easy Steps
- E015: People Just Aren’t Talking to Each Other! (with Jason Gore)
- E014: Jay Abraham Drills Me on Tough Conversations for Executives & Entrepreneurs
- E013: Marriage on the Line – Zoom Case Study
- E012 Martin Rutte on Pursuing Heaven on Earth
- E011 ‘How I Escaped Amish-ism at Night at Age 15!’ with Torah Bontrager
- E010 Jack Canfield on The Short Route to Success
- E009 The Zen of Being More Adventurous, with Derek Loudermilk
- E008 Byron Katie: Selling Yourself
- E007 David on How to Play the Games of Life and Work for REAL
Leave a Review!
Your top review will help me get hard-to-reach guests (they look to see the number and quality of reviews). And – it helps the podcast climb in the rankings, so MORE people in the world can master their tough conversations. When you get to the podcast, click on “Ratings and Reviews” per the pic below.
If you’re listening from your phone, scroll right down to ‘Ratings and reviews’.
And it takes two minutes! Review on itunes here. And please leave a comment or email me directly at public a-t playforreal.life to let me know you did, so I can thank you!