We’re back with another amazing episode with Lisa Cherney. This time, we’re talking about “getting on your soapbox”, and giving the phrase a bit of a PR makeover!
Lisa learned that just because something is successful and people like it, doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it. She always knew she had a low tolerance for not being happy (after all she left a “successful” corporate career, with companies like AT&T and Lipton at age 28), but now she knows her mission is to help soulful entrepreneurs GFR so they can get out of their own way, help more people and make more money!
- How do you want to change the world? What is your mission?
- If you have a job, what’s your secret mission to impact the world, through your job?
- Are you shy about getting on your soapbox?
- How many of us have fallen out of love with our business or jobs
- How to get up on your soapbox!
- Three Practical steps to fall back in love with your business, job or message
Take a listen and let me know what you think about this episode in the comments.
You can find out more about Lisa Cherney here.