This clip is very edgy for me. I share more about myself than I think I have in over 123 podcast interviews! Samantha Skelly asks me to share ‘something edgy’ and after the first few minutes, I was on a roll. Listen in to hear:
- What’s edgy and vulnerable for me to share about myself
- The really awkward and embarrassing moment I had recently with a neighbor
- The shadow side I feel about my vulnerability
- What most of us have in common
- The amazing thing that happened to Samantha as I shared
- What makes me wonder if something’s wrong with me
- What we can do with the things we think are ‘wrong’ in our lives
- My experience with microdosing
- What I may be addicted to
- Seeing both the shame side and the upside
- What I’m training myself in – I reveal my inner nerd!
What do you think? Could you share something super edgy about yourself with a stranger? Share in the comments below!
You can find out more about Samantha Skelly and the Hungry for Happiness podcast here.