Why This Session Might Be Life-Changing
Hi! Thank you for requesting a session.
This could be a pivotal moment for you.
That might sound like hyperbole but think about it...
If I challenge you to
- Think outside the box, and
- Feel outside your normal patterns...
then think of the possibilities!
How This Initial Discovery Session Works
The questionnaire will require about 10 to 20 minutes answering some of the most important questions you may ever have answered.
Once you submit those answers, you'll get direct access to my calendar where you can book your most convenient time for our session.
Once that happens, I'll email you as soon as possible to let you know if you qualify for the session.
Now, even if you don't qualify, I still say that you'll get enormous value out of completing the assessment, and I'll send you the answers
so you can apply them to your life.
What Happens During Our Session?
If you do qualify, we'll have the session in which a number of things could happen. We:
- Work on creating goals that inspire you
- Create a real, actionable strategic plan
- Learn to minimize distractions and improve focus
- Work on establishing priorities
- Assess what might be holding you back
- Evaluate your levels of truth, daring, and caring (I find that these are three of the qualities that tend to make life really good and will ultimately lead to deeper connection with others)
Another benefit to this initial session is you’ll find out if coaching with me is likely to have a big impact on your life, in your business, and if
we should be working together long term.
Why am I Not Charging You For This
I want to be upfront about this. One reason is
I love doing the sessions!
But another reason is more self-serving: this is how I find the right
people to work with long term.
At the end of the session, if we both feel like coaching can have a big impact on your life, I may invite you to
be a client.
If that's the case, we will talk about which coaching package is right for you and talk about the potential for a partial scholarship, if you meet the criteria for it.
And please don't be offended if I don't invite you to be a
client. It doesn't make sense for me to work with every person I meet, and it doesn't make sense for you to work with every coach. However, if I feel like we're not a good fit, I will likely have some recommendations and suggestions that you can follow.
Here’s How to Qualify
- a high-performing leader.
- on a mission to make the world better in some way.
- pround of your track record of success, both in life and in business.
- wanting your business, career, AND life to be better (you're not just after more money, or just business success. You want everything to be better! That's where I work best).
- recognized as having high integrity and keeping your agreements.
- coachable, and action-oriented.
Finally, you don't need a coach; you want a partner to help make your life and business even better by living a regret-free life.
How to Maximize Value From Our Session
Please don't race through the questions. Take your time. Dig deep. Go big and really answer these questions with "nosebleed honesty".
That’s critical. It'd be silly to go to a doctor and not tell the doctor exactly what's happening with your body and
what you want to get out of it. So, I'm going to make a big request and ask that you treat me as if we've known each other for
twenty to thirty years. Really go for nose bleed honesty in this assessment and in our session. That way I have the best
chance of really helping you.
Important: These sessions are 100% confidential.
Take The Life Assessment and Book Your Session Now
I'll always say do it while it’s top of mind for you. Don't take the risk of thinking, “I’ll do it later”, and then life gets in the way and you forget.
These sessions are on a limited first-come-first-served basis, so click the big orange button now.