Would you rather take the short route or the long route to success?
Everyone wants the short route, right? In this excerpt from his talk at my live CoachMBA event, Jack talks about why some people see success and achieve their goals and why some others never do.
“Most people would rather be comfortable than change their behavior to get what they want”Jack Canfield
- How responsibility can change your life
- How much control you actually have over your outcomes
- Blaming others vs 100% responsibility
- The best formula for achieving success
- What we avoid that makes success improbable – or even impossible!
- The pathway to change
- Victim language vs empowering language
“When we don’t get what we want, we tend to chage the event, instead of changing our response.”Jack Canfield
Listen in and tell me: which of these points hit home for you? Tell me in a comment below – I’d love to hear it.
You can find out more about Jack Canfield at jackcanfield.com