In this Tough Conversations podcast episode, David covers:
- Is life and work a game?
- WHY it’s better to view life as a game.
- Definition: over there is better than over here.
- Game requires doubt. If you KNEW how it would turn out….it wouldn’t be interesting anymore.
- Make the best moves you can.
- The Games I’m Playing:
Money Game –
- It doesn’t feel like a game. It feels serious and Real!
- That’s how you KNOW it’s a worth-while game.TELL US: What games are you playing now, where shit just got real? Comment below.
- The Illusion of Stakes
- But what about SERIOUS THINGS?
- What about losing a loved one? Losing my house? Losing my health/life? My business failing? That’s not a game!
- Life is a game like any others you’ve played on table top, but with higher stakes.
- IF Life and Work are games, how do we play the best game?
1) Remember it’s a game
2) Tune in to future podcast episodes.
- Expect to hear not only about play, but the three pillars of Play for Real:
Lots of Truth & Authenticity
Caring – the 3 pillars of play for real.And – Connection
See if you qualify for a free discovery session to explore coaching with David at http://playforreal.life/coaching
Join the free weekly zoom call to role-play your tough conversations at http://playforreal.life/zoomregister
70% of employees are avoiding a tough conversation. Learn about Just-in-Time or Spot Coaching for entire teams and companies to master their tough conversations at http://playforreal.life/teamcoaching