We’re switching it up in this episode! I’m the guest this time being interviewed by none other than Jay Abraham. He’s billed as the highest paid marketing expert in the US, if not the world! I’m really excited to share this talk with you.
“David’s expertise is in how to DEAL with, not avoid, not glide over, not pussy-foot around – but squarely deal with tough conversations.”– Jay Abraham
Listen in to hear:
- Clues to let you know there’s a tough conversation waiting to happen.
- Some classic examples of tough conversations being avoided by executives and entrepreneurs.
- Two reasons people are tempted to sweep tough conversations under the carpet
- How to handle fear of loss!
- Why your mind hides your tough conversations from you.
- Is the pay-off for tough conversation truly great enough to make it worthwhile?
- The enormous upside that’s possible when you address these issues.
- 5 benefits of having that difficult conversation.
- Some of David’s client’s huge wins and success stories from tough conversations.
- David walks us step by step through an example of a tough conversation with your boss.
- What motivated David to start working with prison inmates.
- “Who’s your ideal client? What type of executive or entrepreneur?”
- How David aims to transform company cultures around the world.
- How un-released negativity hinders our performance, and tough conversations releases this negativity.
- Should we practice in safe harbors first, before you go for the BIG conversations?
- David’s funniest tough conversation (which led to him meeting Australia’s Prime Minister!)
- The saddest conversation he’s helped a client with…
- And the most impactful
” Our mind is burdened by un-released negativity, which hinders our performance.”-Jay Abraham
I’d love to hear your greatest take-away from this interview if you’ll share it with me in the comment section below. I look forward to every one of them!