Martine Rutte has changed the game.
By following his conviction that heaven can be experienced right where we are in the here and now, he’s managed to play for real almost by default. It’s a great perspective, and one that lines up with my secret mission to get everyone to live a life they enjoy.
“Knowing where you aren’t playing for real is just as valuable as knowing where you are.”Martin Rutte
Listen in for:
- What Martin’s proud of
- How he responds to “No’s”
- How he shifted his belief about Heaven on Earth
- How he’s playing for real in life
- What might happen if we release the outcomes we obsess over
- The hidden aspects of addiction and the value of investigating them
- What we should do with the ‘hells’ on earth
- The value to be found in complaints
- What Martin says about Truth, Daring and Caring
“What simple action can you take to end your own ‘hell’ on earth?”Martin Rutte
I’m always excited to hear from my listeners. What are your take-aways from this episode? I’d love to hear it and even share my own. Leave a comment below, and let’s talk about it.
You can find out more about Martin Rutte at projectheavenonearth.com